Your application is now being reviewed.
Here are the next steps:
1. Schedule Your Interview:
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- The application and interview are important factors in the enrollment process, and we weigh both when making enrollment decisions.
- While this is not an actual job interview, we like to think of it as one. This is the beginning of your new and exciting career path.
2. Attend a LEARN academy Info Session.
The success of our students is our number one priority. To make joining one of our upcoming cohorts as easy as possible, we require that you attend one of our LEARN academy Info Sessions. During this Info Session, you will get the complete picture of our program, go through all of the required documentation and requirements and meet some of the LEARN academy team, *If you have already attended a LEARN academy Info Session, you do not need to attend another.
Register for an upcoming LEARN academy Info Session:
3. Enrollment Committee Review.
Once your Interview is completed, our Enrollment Committee will review your Application and Interview. This process usually takes 1-2 days.
4. Enrollment Decision.
You will be notified once the Enrollment Committee has decided whether you will be accepted into one of our upcoming cohorts.
5. Begin Onboarding Process.
Once you have been accepted into an upcoming cohort, you will begin the Onboarding process. During this time we will need to collect some documents, secure your tuition funding, meet your instructors, and begin the pre-work materials.